Friday, May 17, 2013

Review: Gretta Gray / Sparkle Angel Gray / Geo Angel Gray


 

Specs:
Diameter: 14.6mm
Shelf Life: 1 year
Color: 2 tone
Power: Yes


I bought these lenses last Feb 2013. I found it hard to search for reviews on Gretta gray lens but later on I found out that Gretta Gray is just another name for Sparkle Angel Gray and that’s how I was able to make up my mind and buy a pair.

Now here’s a short review based on my 3 months use of Gretta gray/sparkle angel gray

No Lens
Natural Light
With Flash













Appearance 3.5/5 

Pros:
The lens gives you a doll eyed look and makes your eyes pop.  It also makes your eyes look big and wide awake. The two tone color of this lens kind of blends with natural eye depending on lighting and the black outer rim makes the eyes look big.

Although these lenses wouldn't make you look as pretty as models using the lens, it would definitely make you look interesting and would definitely prettify those peepers.
A really nice tactic to get your eye candy to notice you J


Cons:
The lens would look natural depending on lighting. In a normal eye, the pupils constrict when light hits it, however if you’re wearing these lenses your pupil would appear dilated (which is unnatural) and if a person would look closely they would surely detect the margins of the inner rim of the lens.
Sometimes in  super close up pictures with flash, your lens would look really unnatural so it would be best if you’d know which lighting goes well with your lens or better yet don’t take super close up pictures with flash




No Flash

With Flash
Enlargement: 5/5
In my opinion even though 14.5 isn't the biggest lens out in the market, I think it served it’s purpose in making the eyes look big in a very natural way.


Comfort: 4/5
I've tried wearing these lenses from 6 am-12 midnight. They don’t itch or irritate my eyes that much. However, my eyes does feel dry after wearing my lens for more than 8 hrs.Basically you just have to follow instructions and make sure your hands are clean when putting on and removing your lenses to lessen the risk of discomfort or worse eye infection.

Overall: 8/10
I like these lenses, people are often complementing my eyes because they look "beautiful" (according to them) but not so fake. I couldn't help but agree, these lenses does wonders in enhancing the everyday girl next door look:) I just hope they would come in 3-tone color to make them look more natural J

No Lens
With lens

Generally I’d recommend them, since they also have stocks for people who needs graded lenses and they’re really affordable 
Just make sure you buy from a trusted seller and don’t forget to clean your hands and case to prevent eye infection

I hope you found this post enlightening :)


1 comment:

  1. I love gray sparkle eyeshadow, you did Great Review. Thanks for the share.
    best makeup kit

    ReplyDelete