Monday, May 20, 2013

Review: The Face Shop Luxury Eyelash Curler (Gold)

aliexpress.com

The Face Shop Luxury Eyelash Curler

Specs:
Color: Gold
Price: P205
Material: Steel body, silicone pads
The package contains (2) extra silicone pad refills





I'm really happy to have received this as a Christmas gift last year . Since then it has been part of my daily routine to curl my lashes so that I’d have fresh looking eyes despite horrible sleepless nights due to schoolwork.


Design/form : 8/10

Pros:
  • Very posh and luxurious feel about it since it’s gold. It doesn't look a bit cheap and  looks really expensive for its price
  • Easy grip- doesn't hurt my fingers since there's enough space :)
  • Durable silicone pads- I’ve never changed the silicone pad since I first used it because the pad maintains its smooth and rounded shape. It is indeed durable unlike other drugstore curlers that only has a sponge like pad which easily deforms
Cons:
the gold color seems to fade overtime


Performance: 8/10

Some claim that this curler could be comparable to Shu Uemura, Shiseido, Fanny serrano, etc... 


Compared to regular drugstore eyelash curlers I say this one does a wonderful job in curling my lashes without crimping it. (if you use the tool correctly)
It has a wide opening, the frame width perfectly fits the shape of my eyes and the front curve fits my eyelids well.

It opens wide enough to grab hold of my lashes but sometimes there would be stray lashes that i have to curl again. :(

.
Overall: 9/10
I’ve been using this lash curler since December 2012 and I know it’s done a lot of hard work to keep my lashes pretty and curled but not once did it fail me. (well... ok.. there are some love-hate moments, but that's mostly my fingers' fault)

It's definitely a good investment piece and a great gift item as well.
I’m so in love with this curler J I couldn't believe it that at a very affordable price of P 205 you can have a nice eyelash curler like this.

Why don't you try it :) who knows this might be the perfect curler for you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment