Thursday, January 1, 2015

REVIEW: Etude princess eyelash pointlash 02

The best way to make your look extra dramatic is to have gorgeous lashes ;)

Today I will be raving about my latest find:D

Etude: Princess Eyelash Pointlash 02

Price: Php 198.00
>Gives drooping eyes a rich upward edge for foxy eyes
>Handmade lashes that makes it look natural 

Color:brown
Performance: (glue) lasts long
Material: not stated

This is my second etude falsies :) the first one is Natural ( I think they don't have this anymore)

1 lash glue, 1 pair of falsies

Appearance: 10/10 (Yes! I am definitely in love with these lashes)

Design:

The volume is concentrated and pointing towards the outer part of the eyes.  It's like having a flirty "cat-eye" without the eye liner;)

(Here's a close up photo of me wearin' them lashes;)

Forgive my bags, I took this photo at 3AM (New year after party), it's gotten worse due to late night parties and the Christmas/new year rush!)



Color:

Here's a single "falsie" (see next photo). As you can see, the strands are brown which gives the eyes a softer look.

Lash Band:

The lash band appears to be nearly invisible and I think that is a good thing because it gives your falsies a more natural look. (My cousins even asked me where i got my extensions done ;P )

On the downside this very thin lash band seem to make these falsies fragile, I was afraid to remove them from the package at first because I was scared that I might "break" it.





Here's a picture of me wearing etude pointlash 02:)
See how it gives my eyes the extra drama it needs for the occasion?:)
  Happy new year!!! With my lovely cousins:) 
Summary:

Pros:
- very affordable! Absolutely value for money!
- natural looking (doesn't look plastic and stiff)
- nearly invisible lash band
- the design is very innovative 
- doesn't fall off (thumbs up for the glue!)

Cons:
- A bit challenging to apply since I have sort of almond shaped eyes. (I guess these lashes were primarily made for chinita eyes )

Verdict:
I would definitely buy again:) I'll have to keep this in stock and will try out other falsies from etude.


Make-up: ARTDeco Eyeshadow primer, forever 21 love beauty baked shadow, maybelline BB cream, Revlon Photo Ready Concealer, Revlon Foundation, Etude Retractable eyebrow pencil, ELF Contouring make-up, The face shop luxury eyelash curler, Nichido Cheek tint

PS:
I know it's been a year since i last made a review and have lots of overdue review requests. Sorry guys!;p been busy. :( ill try to make it up this year:D


XOXO,
 Rebekah :)


No comments:

Post a Comment